Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Wonderush! We are a monthly subscription service that gives our members access to the best classes and experiences in their city.
The Wonderush website (the “Site”) is operated by Wonderush Ltd. (“Wonderush”).
- Membership Members receive classes (“Eligible Classes”) to be used to attend any experience available on our platform up to as many times as assigned by each supplier for each member. Members cannot transfer or gift classes to third parties, including other Wonderush members. Wonderush reserves the right to increase from time to time in its sole discretion the number of Eligible Classes a member can take for a given Experience. Wonderush makes no guarantee on the availability of classes as access to classes is on a space-available basis.
- Membership Cycle Your Wonderush membership starts on the date that you sign up for a subscription and submit payment via a valid Payment Method. Each Wonderush cycle is one month in length, and will automatically renew each month. For example, if you purchase your Wonderush on April 5, your membership will automatically renew on May 5 (see “Billing Cycles,” below). You must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use Wonderush. We automatically will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method each month until your Wonderush is cancelled or terminated.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Wonderush membership, you authorise us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate.
- Billing Cycle. When you sign up and purchase your Wonderush, your first subscription cycle will be billed immediately. Your subscription will auto-renew and you will be billed on the same date each month. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Wonderush membership or became a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorise us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
- Cancellation. You may terminate your monthly subscription at any time with 3 days notice by going under your account settings on the site. However, your first month cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- Other Fees Your Wonderush covers your access to classes. In addition, you are responsible for paying cancellation fees if you do not cancel your class with appropriate notice. Some of our venues may also charge equipment or other amenity fees. The Wonderush only gives you access to the class for which you signed up. The venue may have additional fees for use of additional classes or spaces.
- Termination by Wonderush. You agree that Wonderush, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Wonderush or use of the Site and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you, at any time. Wonderush may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Wonderush will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Wonderush does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site and reserves the right to terminate access to the Site and remove all content submitted by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Wonderush may have at law or in equity.
- Eligibility; Registration Information and Password; Site Access. THE SITE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM OR TO ANY USERS SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SITE BY WONDERUSH. BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE A UNITED KINGDOM RESIDENT WHO HAS NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SITE.
- Prohibited Conduct. By using the Site, you promise not to:
If you are using or opening an account on the Site on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (a “Subscribing Organization”), then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such organization to these Terms; and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization.
You agree that the information you provide to Wonderush on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Harass, threaten, or defraud Site users;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail to users;
- Impersonate another person or access another user’s account without that person’s permission;
- Share Wonderush-issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Permit third parties to use any classes booked under your own membership, including other members;
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Upload material (e.g. virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of Wonderush or users of the Site;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others; or
- Upload or send to Site users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate content.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Site in any manner that, in our sole discretion, could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining, or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or any features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content therein. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site. You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
You much be 18 years of age or older to use this Site or to purchase a Wonderush membership. Wonderush reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Right to Remove or Edit User Submissions. Wonderush makes no representations that it will publish or make available on the Site any User Submissions, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to allow any User Submissions on the Site, or to edit or remove any User Submission at any time with or without notice.
License Grant by You to Wonderush. You retain all your ownership rights in original aspects of your User Submissions. By submitting User Submissions to Wonderush, you hereby grant Wonderush and its affiliates, sublicensees, partners, designees, and assignees of the Site (collectively, the “Wonderush Licensees”) a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce (including by making mechanical reproductions), distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit your User Submissions and derivatives thereof in connection with the Site and Wonderush’s (and its successors’) business, including, without limitation, for marketing, promoting, and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof), in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter discovered or developed.
User Submissions Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Wonderush to use all patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to your User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of your User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Wonderush and these Terms, and to grant the rights and license set forth above, and
- your User Submissions, Wonderush’s or any Wonderush Licensee’s use of such User Submissions pursuant to these Terms, and Wonderush’s or any of Wonderush Licensee’s exercise of the license rights set forth above, do not and will not:
- infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- cause injury to any other person;
- violate these Terms or any applicable law or regulation; or
- require obtaining a license from or paying fees or royalties to any third party for the exercise of any rights granted in these Terms, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of any royalties to any copyright owners, including any royalties to any agency, collection society, or other entity that administers such rights on behalf of others. Wonderush may, but is not obligated to, monitor and edit or remove any activity or content, including but not limited to content that Wonderush determines in its sole discretion to be violative of the standards of this Site. Wonderush takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Submissions.
Inaccurate or Offensive User Submissions. You understand that when using the Site, you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources and that Wonderush does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND HEREBY DO WAIVE, ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST WONDERUSH WITH RESPECT THERETO.
Feedback. If you provide Wonderush with any comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications proposed or suggested by you to the Site (“Feedback”), Wonderush shall have the right to use such Feedback at its discretion, including, but not limited to the incorporation of such suggested changes into the Site. You hereby grant Wonderush a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license under all rights necessary to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purpose.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site are solely between you and such advertiser. YOU AGREE THAT WONDERUSH WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SITE.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY WONDERUSH, THE SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WONDERUSH, ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY WONDERUSH, WONDERUSH, ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS (I) THAT THE SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (II) REGARDING THE USE OF THE SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL WONDERUSH OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE).
Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and Wonderush relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms or Guidelines made by Wonderush as set forth in the Preamble to these Terms. Claims; Statute of Limitations. YOU AND WONDERUSH AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.